In this article I am going to give you a step by step guide on how to create a Peer account in WebsitePanel.
What is a Peer Account?
It is an alias of the main user account. The main purpose of this type of account is for when you need to have several admins to manage hosting spaces in the same hosting account.
1. Log into VPS WebSitePanel Account.
2. Go to sidebar menu “Account Menu -> Peers“:
3. In the Peers page, look for “Peers Account” and click on “Create Peer Account“:
4. In this form, fill all the fields with the information that you want. In the “Role Section” choose which one is the type of peers that you want to create. In mail format, we strongly recommend you that choose “HTML”. Finally, don’t forget to enter the Contact Information:
5. Click on “Create” to save your new Peer:
6. And that’s it! Your new Peer Account has been created!
This Concludes Create Peer Account in WebsitePanel (VPS)