A feed is a way that users can read entries from a Web site, or portion of them; the feed itself is a file containing the information content of the blog and is updated automatically. They were created in order to make websites may syndicate their content, and give the possibility to read the contents of an “X” site somewhere else “Y”. To display a feed module in your website, you can follow these steps:
- Log in as an Administrator, then, go to Module Manager:
- Select the “New” button in the toolbar to create a new module:
- Select a Module Type, click on Feed Display:
- Fill all the fields required, and select the position where you want to display on your site:
- That’s it! You have configured a Feed Display module:
This concludes creating a feed display module in Joomla.