Joomla allows you to create Content Tags, these tags provide a flexible way of organizing content. In this article I will explain how to create a content tag in Joomla. Simply follow the steps below:
- Login as administrator.
- In the top menu, click on Components -> Tags:
- In this section you can create, edit or delete content tags in your joomla website. Click on New to create a content tag:
- In the Tag Manager, Fill the important fields. Enter the title, description or another information about the tag. Click on Save to saves changes:
- Now, you can use your content tags for arrange different contents. This is very useful to improve the content more clean, tidy and easy to arrange a massive information.
- The same tag can be applied to many different content items across content types: Articles, weblinks, newsfeeds, contacts and categories. Any item can have as many tags as desired.
- And that’s it! You have created a content tag in Joomla.
This concludes Create a Content Tag in Joomla.