On a previous article, we demonstrated you how to enable remote management in WebsitePanel. In this article I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to Configure IIS Manager 8 with WebsitePanel.
1. On your computer, Open IIS Manager 8:
2. Once inside of the IIS Manager, on the left side menu of your screen you will see the “Connections” panel:
3. Right click on “Start page":
4. Click on “Connect to a site”. A dialog box will appear and you have to enter the server and the web site that you are going to manage:
Note: You will need to have the URL address of your account and the credentials created on the "Remote Management" option.
5. And that's it! You are managing your site with IIS Manager 8:
This concludes Configure IIS Manager 8 with websitepanel