ClipBucket enable you to build Youtube style video sharing site. With the help of the video script, you can upload videos with relevant title, categories, tags and all other features similar to that of Youtube.
You can easily install ClipBucket from within CPanel by following the steps mentioned below.
(1) Login to CPanel dashboard and locate Softaculous Apps Installer.
(2) Place your mouse over Categories section and stop until you see option named – Video
(3) You will view the following screen upon selecting Video option
(4) Select ClipBucket option and select Install option located on the top navigation panel
(5) You will now view the software setup page where you need to pick a domain where you need to install besides providing directory, database name. You can also provide name, description for your site in addition to table prefix. Finally, you should provide username and password for the admin user.
The system will display a progress indicator as shown in Figure 4
(6) You will view a message captioned – ‘Congratulations, the software was installed successfully’ upon installation of ClipBucket with the relevant URLs for accessing the site and admin dashboard.
The default home page looks like as shown below
Make sure to remember the username and password which you provided during installation. Alternatively, you can also prompt the installer to send the access details by providing your e-mail address.
In the next article, I will examine the steps required to upload a video with ClipBucket.