In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to change the policies of MS SQL.
1. Log into your WebsitePanel Account
2. Once inside of the account in the home page on the left site of the screen look for Hosting Plans and Click on it:
3. In here search the name of the plan that you want to change the policies and click on the name:
4. In this form Search for “SQL Server 2012” (the current version, this can change), and for example we have unlimited space size in the data base uncheck the box and write the amount of space that you want like 1000 mb, or the amount of user like 10 instated of unlimited.
5. As you can see in the image above is really simple, once you finish just click on save at the bottom of the form and we are done, Hope this article was helpful any question write me and I’ll try my best to answer any question.
This concludes Change MS SQL policy in WebsitePanel (VPS)