Blogs are the perfect way to share your thoughts, opinions and ideas with the entire world. Under WebsitePanel, we offer the Web App Gallery that lets you install several scripts. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to install a Blog Content Management with Websitepanel
1. Log into your WebsitePanel Account. Click on your hosting class package:
2. In the main site menu, Click on Web App Gallery:
3. Now, search for the “Blogsite” script and click on download to start the installation process:
4. Fill all the information requested by the “Web App Gallery” correctly to continue the installation process. If you didn’t create a database, you can create it right here in this step:
5. You can install the “BlogSite” on your main domain. If you want to install it on a subdomain or folder, you need to create a virtual directory. If you need assistance on how to create a virtual directory on WebsitePanel, please read this article.
6. Once you are done setting up the installation details, click on install. It will take a few seconds to finish the install process. And that’s it! A blog site has been installed under your WebsitePanel Account:
This Concludes Blog Content Management in websitepanel.