JHeidi is a good tool to manage your MySQL 5 databases under your windows hosting. However for backing up a database, PhpMyAdmin does a better job because it lets you save the database in your computer. In this article I will show you how to backup a MySQL 5 database in WebsitePanel with PhpMyAdmin
1. Log into your WebsitePanel account
2. Now, go to databases and click on MySQL 5.x:
3. In the MySQL 5 section, look for the database you want to manage and then click on Browse Database:
4. Select the database that you want to backup:
5. Select all the tables in your database, and then click on Export:
6. Select “Quick” as Export Method and SQL Format:
7. Wait for the process to finish. After that the database will be downloaded.
And that’s it! A database backup has been created.
This concludes Backup a MySQL 5 Database in WebsitePanel with PhpMyAdmin.