As a measure to protect its contents or simply to prove copyright. The n3t Copylink plugin adds source information to content copied from your website. In this article I will explain how to Add source information to your Joomla Posts.
- Download the n3t Copylink Plugin for Joomla.
- Sign into Joomla as an Administrator. Go to menu “Extensions -> Extension Manager”. Select the “Upload” tab and install the n3t Copylink Plugin for Joomla:
- Go to the menu “Extensions -> Plugin Manager”. Search and click on Enable the n3t Copylink Plugin:
- To edit this plugin. Click on Output settings tab:
- In this section you will set the Custom suffix and Minimal text length:
This concludes Add source information to your Joomla Posts.