In this article we are going to show you how to create a new hosting plan on WebSitePanel, this is only for VPS users.
1. Log into your WebsitePanel account. Once inside of the account in the home page on the left site of the screen look for Hosting Plans and Click it.
2. In this page we are going to click in Create Hosting Plan:
3. In here we choose a Plan Name and a Plan Description:
4. As you can see there are many check box for the tools and application that we want to configured, is simple nothing out of the ordinary, you just have to read and decide what is the best configuration for your plan, for example the number of domains or sub domains that we want to incorporate, or if we want to have MySql Databases, or activate only the ASP 4.5, depends of what type of plan you are going to implement:
5. Save your changes and that’s it! You just created a new Hosting Plan!
This concludes Add a new hosting plan in WebsitePanel (VPS)