WordPress has evolved into a fully functional CMS. Page Builder (previously called Panels) completes the transition by giving you a way to create responsive column layouts using the widgets you know and love.
Use Your Widgets You know widgets. They’re the things you add to your sidebars. Page Builder makes all your widgets even more useful by turning them into the building blocks of your pages. We’ve included a few useful widgets, but it works with a lot of other widgets and plugins out there.
Works with Most Themes
Page Builder works with most well-made themes. The only requirement is that your theme supports pages. And if your theme is responsive, change a few settings and boom, your layouts will work with your theme and collapse into a single column on mobile devices. There are loads free and premium themes that work with the Page Builder, they have their own collection of free themes if you’d like to use one. Documentation
To get you started, we’ve include a few widgets:
- Gallery widget for inserting image galleries.
- Image widget for inserting standard images.
- Self hosted video widget for embedding your own videos.
- Post Loop to display a list of posts. This requires that your theme supports it.
As well as some essential page elements widgets:
- Call to Action
- Price Box
- Animated Image
3rd Party Widgets
Most standard widgets work with Page Builder, but here are some of our favorites.
- Black Studio TinyMCE for a visual content editing widget.
- Meta Slider
- Price Table Widget for a responsive price table.