How to Fix the WordPress Include Issue
Written by Saravanan Shanmugam Wednesday, 6 February 2013
Anyone getting the following error on your WordPress site?
Warning :require(/wp-blog-header.php) [function.reuires]:failed to open stream:No such file or directory in C:\HostingSpaces\user\domain\wwwroot\index.php on line 17.
Don’t worry. Here is the simple fix that eliminates the error
1. Go to your WebsitePanel
2. Choose File Manager
3. Open up the corresponding domain in File Manager.
4. Open the index.php file using the editor
5. Locate the line require (‘./wp-blog-header.php’) in index.php file
6. Change the above mentioned line from require (‘./wp-blog-header.php’) to require (‘wp-blog-header.php’);
7. Save the content of index.php file
8. Try to load your site in your browser and now you are good to go.