This article will give you a step by step guide on how to correct the error that your new apps take you to the default Arvixe page from your WebsitePanel.
This article will help you if you have recently installed an app from Microsoft Web App Gallery to a sub-domain in WebsitePanel. For this example, we will be correcting the error with Azopho. So if you have Azopho installed to “azopho.yourdomain.com”, but that only takes you to “yourdomain.com”, you will learn how to correct that issue.
Sign into your WebsitePanel and follow these steps:
1) Click File Manager
2) Find and click on the sub-domain that you get the error with
3) Click the wwwroot folder
4) Check the boxes next to the cgi-bin folder, default.aspx and web.config
5) Click Delete
6) Click the folder that is remaining. This folder should be titled with the name of the app
7) Select everything inside the folder by clicking the check-box at the very top
8 ) Click Move
9) Click the Destination Folder box to bring up the menu
10) Expand your Root Folder by clicking the small arrow next to it
11) From Root Folder, find the folder of the sub-domain that you are getting the error with (this will be the same folder from step 2)
12) Expand the folder of the sub-domain by clicking the small arrow next to it
13) Select the wwwroot folder from step 3
14) Click Move
15) Click wwwroot
16) Find the folder that was the only one remaining before you moved your files. This folder should be titled with the name of the app. It will be the folder from step 6
17) Check the box next to this folder
18 ) Click Delete
19) Click Delete
This concludes how to correct the error that your new apps take you to the default Arvixe page from your WebsitePanel
Looking for quality web hosting? Check out Arvixe Web Hosting.