Modules are the most flexible extensions in Joomla and are used for page rendering. Usually Modules are square boxes arranged around a component that pulls information of your Joomla website database. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to view Module Positions in Joomla 2.5.
- Log into Joomla as an Admin.
- Go to Menu “Extensions -> Template Manager”:
- On the Template Manager section, click on ‘Options’:
- Set ‘Preview Module Positions’ to Enabled and save the changes:
- Back on the ‘Template Manager’ section, click on the ‘Templates’ tab:
- Look for the theme that you would like to view the Module positions, and then click on ‘Preview”:
- And that’s it! In the preview you will see each module position by name:
This concludes How to View Module Positions in a Joomla 2.5 Template.