As part of maintaining your Joomla website, you need to update the extensions you are using. In this article I will explain how to update extensions in Joomla. Follow these steps:
- Login as administrator and go to the top menu, Click on Extensions -> Extension Manager:
- In the left menu, click Update to display the extensions that need to be updated. As an example, we will update “FJ Related Component”, select the check box and click the Update button:
- Important: Before upgrading verified compatibility with your Joomla installation.
- After the upgrade, success message is displayed:
- And that’s it! This is the way to how to update Joomla components.
This concludes Updating extensions in Joomla.