Social media is very important to engage with potential visitors. A good way to reach your visitors and make your Joomla site viral is including your Twitter profile and feeds. In this article I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to add a twitter slider in Joomla.
Follow these steps:
- Download SJ Twitter Slider for Joomla.
- SJ Twitter Slider Module for Joomla is an easy-to-use extension that shows your Twitter profile including avatar, account name, link to real profile, posting-time and the latest posts with support of two main effects are Slide and Fade. It is an easy to use and deploy module that will help engage more visitors.
- Sign into your Joomla Administration Backend.
- Go to menu “Extensions -> Extension Manager”:
- Upload and install the module:
- Go to menu “Extensions – Module Manager” and enable it:
- Open the module settings page. Add your username, and the consumer and private key:
- And that’s it! Twitter slider has been enabled!
This concludes Twitter Slider in Joomla.