TomatoCart will support multi-store functionality that allow you to manage multiple stores from one administrator interface.
There are many advantages in being able to set up multiple stores:
— Set different template and configurations for each store under Administrator panel > Definitions > Stores.
— Link products and products categories to specific stores.
— Link articles categories, articles, faqs, information and slide images to specific stores.
Multistore set up
If you would like to create multistore you don’t need to install cart again or anything do with files. Only you need is to do following two steps:
1. Setup additional domain (addon domain) or subdomain in your hosting provider admin panel.
• Due to DNS propagation, the subdomain can take up to 24 hours and more to start working
• Make sure to link the subdomain to the path where the default store was installed to. It means all of stores share the same system files. You don’t need to copy system files for each store anymore.
• Make sure there is no redirection setup for new subdomain/domain
• Usually user may need to clear browser cache and DNS cache on local computer to resolve new or reconfigured domains/subdomains
• Also possible some settings in .htacess file or file permissions issue prevent correct work
Note: this first step is not responsible by TomatoCart. If you have problems please contact with your hosting provider later to make sure your domain/subdomain configured correctly
2. Define second store under administrator panel > Definitions > Stores . At the end you will have more Store Fronts that share the same system files and database.
— Click the Add button to create new store.
— Fill in the following required fields at least:
— Click the Delete button to delete the store.
— Click the Edit button to edit the store.
That’s the multi-store which will be available to users in next v1.1.9 and v2.0 release. It will be definitely useful for the store owners.
If you need any technical support from us, please just contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide free technical support for Arvixe users.
Looking for quality TomatoCart HostingArvixe Web Hosting!
If you are satisfied with TomatoCart, please help us to spread TomatoCart and tell people that you love TomatoCart on your Facebook, Google+ or Twitter!