Last Updated on Saturday, 18 May 2013 10:44 Written by Stephanie Brown Sunday, 19 May 2013 12:00
This article will show you how to disable the “YouTube related videos” when a YouTube video is shared on your phpFox website.
By default, when a video is shared on your phpFox website via YouTube, YouTube shows related videos at the end of viewing the video. You can disable this related videos with a simple change in the admincp.
Login to your admincp, and type related in the search box in the top right of the admincp. Select the Disable YouTube Related Videos Global Setting.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 23 February 2013 02:41 Written by Milton Parada Thursday, 7 March 2013 12:00
Adding YouTube videos is a good way to make your articles be more attractive. Embedding such in Joomla 3 can be a difficult task, and that’s why in this article I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to easily embed YouTube videos in Joomla 3
1. Download YouTube Embedder for Joomla 3 and 2.5 here.
2. Install the extension. If you do not know how to do that, please read this article.Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 3 August 2012 10:42 Written by Stephanie Brown Saturday, 11 August 2012 12:00
Read Part 2 here!
This article will focus on editing your site’s Content Formatting settings. These settings include choosing a WYSIWYG text editor, allowing HTML, resizing images and embedded video, and more.
First you want to log into your phpFox Admincp. Once there, select Settings, then Manage Settings from the menu.Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 May 2012 02:13 Written by Andrew Ivanov Saturday, 9 June 2012 12:00
Hi all! How about we make a download busy indicator that is the same as the YouTube busy indicator?
Well, what have we here? Polygons, which can be in three states, with varying degrees of transparency.
Define a style:Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 21 May 2012 03:49 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Thursday, 24 May 2012 12:00
Many our Elgg users are wondering how they can insert their favorite YouTube videos on their network for other to see either in the Dashboard or in their profile page. For that reason, in this article, I will give a step by step guide on how to publish YouTube videos in your network in Elgg 1.8
1. First, we are going to download the video plugin for Elgg 1.8 from the Elgg community here
2. After downloading it, unzip it and upload the plugin to the mod directory in your Elgg installation
3. Go to your Elgg site and sign in as an Administrator and then Go to the Administration Dashboard
4. Then go to menu “Plugins” look for the plugin ‘videos‘ and activate it.
5. Now you can add YouTube videos. To add a video, go to your Elgg site and in the header menu, hover over the “more” menu and click on Videos:Learn More