Last Updated on Wednesday, 6 March 2013 04:14 Written by TJ Marsh Saturday, 9 March 2013 12:00
Step Five: Customizing the Sidebar
Now that we have the header and the main index template in place, it’s time to tackle the sidebar. For those of you working on a theme without a sidebar feel free to skip this section. But for the sake of some of the more advanced things we’ll be covering, I’d recommend looking it over just to be sure you didn’t miss anything.
Let’s begin once again by taking a look at the “default” source code:
Last Updated on Wednesday, 6 March 2013 04:13 Written by TJ Marsh Friday, 8 March 2013 12:00
Step Four: Customizing the Index
Alrighty! We’ve finished up our header template and now it’s time to work on the index.
- Open up the “default” template (index.php) and take a look. You should see something like this:
Plugin Spotlight For WordPress For Febuary 2013: Jetpack by WordPress.com : And How to Install Jetpack!
Last Updated on Friday, 8 March 2013 12:27 Written by TJ Marsh Friday, 1 March 2013 12:00
Jetpack is a WordPress plugin that supercharges your self-hosted WordPress site with the awesome cloud power of WordPress.com.
Features include:Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 23 February 2013 01:37 Written by Anand Narayanaswamy Tuesday, 26 February 2013 12:00
WebsitePanel control panel enables you to manually install WordPress without using any FTP software such as FileZilla. Follow the steps given below:
(1) Download the latest version of WordPress
(2) Extract the ZIP file and locate wp-config.php fileLearn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 16 February 2013 11:36 Written by Anand Narayanaswamy Monday, 18 February 2013 12:00
If you are working with Windows server. You will view the following error message if you attempt to use the Forget Password functionality in WordPress
The e-mail could not be sent. Possible reason: your host may have disabled the mail() function…
The above error appears since you will not be able to use mail() function under Windows.Learn More
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress