Last Updated on Tuesday, 20 November 2012 12:45 Written by Stephanie Brown Saturday, 24 November 2012 10:01
This article will focus on how to add word filters in your phpFox website.
Depending on the nature of your website, you may find that there are certain words that you want to filter out and replace with other words that are a good deal less sharp or offensive.
Adding a word filter is a quick and easy process. In your admincp, select the Tools menu. Under Ban Filters, select Words.Learn More
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2