Last Updated on Sunday, 10 February 2013 08:48 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Monday, 11 February 2013 12:00
Google Drive lets you store any document or file you want. It is a free service with almost unlimited storage. Not only that, Google Drive lets you share any file or document with your friends or everybody in the internet. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how integrate Google Drive with elgg 1.8 so that you can share your Google Drive files in your elgg network.
1. First download the elgg community plugin Google Drive here
2. Now, upload the plugin to the mod folder. If you don’t know how to do that, read this article.
3. Log into elgg as an Admin. Open the Administration Dashboard and go to menu “Configure -> Plugins“:Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 2 October 2012 07:55 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Wednesday, 3 October 2012 12:00
Elgg by default comes with a useful tool to manage widgets. However this tool is very simple, and some widgets can’t be managed with it. For that reason in this guide I will give you a step by step guide on how to manage all widgets in elgg 1.8
1. First, we will a community plugin called Widget Manager. Download it here
2. Unzip and upload the plugin to the mod folder of your elgg network to install the plugin. Read this article if you don’t know how to that.
3. Login as an Administrator and go to the Admin Dashboard. Then go to Menu “Configure->Plugins” and activate the plugin:Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 3 August 2012 10:42 Written by Carole Bennett Sunday, 12 August 2012 12:00
Read Part 2 here!
Plugins and widgets are features that have been introduced to nopCommerce in order to provide additional options for display of products and information, and improvement of functionality for your nopCommerce site. Today, we’ll cover the difference between a plugin and a widget, the plugins that are native to nopCommerce, and some free and commercial plugins/widgets that are available for your nopCommerce site.
The basic installation of nopCommerce includes 42 plugins/widgets. These plugins & widgets are methods of providing the basic functionality of nopCommerce in a modular fashion, and allow additional functionality to be incorporated as needed. To see the installed plugins & widgets, go to Administration=>Configuration=>Plugins.Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 13 July 2012 09:35 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Monday, 16 July 2012 12:00
In this article, I will give you a step by step guide on how to set up default profiles for all your users in Elgg 1.8. Sign into you Elgg site as an Administrator and follow these steps:
1. Once logged in, go to the Administration Dashboard and on the right sidebar menu go to “Administer->Configure->Appearance->Default Widgets“Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 12 June 2012 02:40 Written by Carole Bennett Thursday, 21 June 2012 12:00
Learn all about setting up a nopCommerce project in Part 1!
I’ve been using nopCommerce for my e-commerce clients since their 1.4 release. To say that it’s progressed significantly since then (version 2.5 as of this writing) is an understatement of epic proportions. The improvements in functionality and usability have been amazing, and it just keeps getting better. One of the most significant additions to nopCommerce has been the introduction of plugins and widgets. With these additions, your ability to customize your nopCommerce application is expanded immensely. With free and premium plugins/widgets available, as well as the ability to select custom themes, you’ll find that customizing nopCommerce is amazingly painless.
Let’s start with the best way to find plugins, widgets and themes for nopCommerce; the nopCommerce.com website. Under the Extensions section of the site, you’ll see that all extensions (themes, plugins and widgets) are organized by type and version of nopCommerce supported. For this instance, we’ll choose 2.5, the version we’re currently working with.Learn More
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess