Last Updated on Monday, 29 December 2008 11:46 Written by Arvand Sabetian Monday, 22 December 2008 02:06
While resellers and dedicated server owners have much more branding options discussed here . Any user can create and customize their own login page easily without having to edit any files or settings within cPanel.
By default, when someone tries to login to the control panel, webmail or WHM, they will be greeted with a pop up window asking them for their username and password. If they press cancel or guess the wrong password too many times, they will be forwarded to a web form that asks for the username and password.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)