Last Updated on Saturday, 24 September 2011 12:23 Written by Richi González Sunday, 18 September 2011 12:00
If you are not on a shared hosting package, you may not know the paths of certain binaries, apps, etc, such as Ffmpeg, PHP, FlvTool2, etc. In this article, I will tell you a way of knowing your binaries paths. You must have SSH access to your Linux (not Windows) server. You do not need root access.
Difficulty level: Medium (Easy if you have basic Linux terminal knowledge).
NOTE: In this tutorial, I will not cover how to establish a SSH connection (that is coming soon!)Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)