Last Updated on Sunday, 9 January 2011 09:00 Written by Arian Jahansouz Sunday, 9 January 2011 08:21
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to correct the error that your new apps take you to the default Arvixe page from your WebsitePanel.
This article will help you if you have recently installed an app from Microsoft Web App Gallery to a sub-domain in WebsitePanel. For this example, we will be correcting the error with Azopho. So if you have Azopho installed to “azopho.yourdomain.com”, but that only takes you to “yourdomain.com”, you will learn how to correct that issue.
Sign into your WebsitePanel and follow these steps:
1) Click File ManagerLearn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 25 January 2011 05:55 Written by Arian Jahansouz Sunday, 22 August 2010 06:44
This article will give you a clear understanding of what propagation is. Any time DNS changes are made, you must wait for propagation to complete before you seeing any changes. Propagation is the time it takesLearn More
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2