Last Updated on Monday, 7 May 2012 04:27 Written by Carole Bennett Wednesday, 16 May 2012 12:00
mojoPortal is an amazingly robust and easy-to-use content management system (CMS); the features built into the default system for free are quite powerful, and meet the needs of most users. However, some power users need more robust capabilities, expecially in a commercial context – and that’s where the premium plugins offered by Joe Audette for mojoPortal come into play. Today we’ll discuss the Web Invoice Pro plugin, and how it can help out your business clients.
What Web Invoice Pro Does For You
Simply put, the Web Invoice Pro plugin-in allows a site user with the proper permissions to send an invoice from the mojoPortal installation to any client with an e-mail address, and receive payment for the invoice through your mojoPortal-based website. If you leverage a requirement users to register with the site before having access to this feature, you’ll provide them with the benefit of being able to see a history of their invoices and payments under their user profile, as well as being able to pull up payment history reports – a huge boon for small business operators.
Installation – Simple, As AlwaysLearn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source