Last Updated on Friday, 8 February 2013 04:32 Written by Antonin Saturday, 9 February 2013 12:00
A few examples of websites powered by Silex
The video below shows some examples of websites powered by Silex. It provides you with a quick overview of what can be achieved with Silex for building your own website.Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 18 November 2009 08:37 Written by Shai Ben-Naphtali Wednesday, 18 November 2009 05:48
When you purchase a hosting plan with us, you can also purchase a dedicated IP. You can then assign that dedicated IP to a website.
Usually, a dedicated IP is purchased to be used with an SSL certificate.
Note: a dedicated IP means dedicated. Meaning, if you use it on that one website, its only for that one website (hence, dedicated). If you give it to another website, then its no longer dedicated to a single website and will be considered shared IP.
Let me explain how you can assign it to a website.Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess