Last Updated on Tuesday, 13 March 2012 01:57 Written by Richi González Monday, 12 March 2012 12:00
Do you have a custom 404 error page that only says the page was not found and gives a link at the bottom? Well, today I will give you a great tip that has worked for me over the years. You will lose fewer visitors than with a plain 404 error page and be able to increase your earnings.
So you want to keep more visitors on your website, even if they didn’t find the page they were looking for? When somebody gets to your 404 page, you want that person to stay. Aside from displaying a message that just says the page was not found, you will also need to add more items that will try to advertise your website. You could possibly add internal links of interest; this way, even if they did not find what they were looking for, they can read some other thing that is related to their topic.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)