Last Updated on Sunday, 24 July 2011 08:12 Written by Ian McIntosh Tuesday, 12 July 2011 12:00
Now that you have prepared your local and remote environments, you are in a position to move your website between the two environments. At this stage, it is just to give you confidence that you will be able to publish your site easily when the time comes.Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 30 June 2011 01:17 Written by Ian McIntosh Saturday, 25 June 2011 12:00
This article builds on the previous post in this series and provides a step by step guide on downloading and installing MojoPortal on your local machine. Later posts will build on this by showing you how to publish your site, customize it, add extra features and switch between local and remote environments with great ease.
Last Updated on Thursday, 30 June 2011 01:27 Written by Ian McIntosh Friday, 24 June 2011 12:00
This article is intended to give you some background information about Microsoft WebMatrix and why I have chosen to use it for my Web projects. It includes instructions for where to find it and how to download and install it.
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)