Last Updated on Wednesday, 18 November 2009 08:37 Written by Shai Ben-Naphtali Wednesday, 18 November 2009 05:48
When you purchase a hosting plan with us, you can also purchase a dedicated IP. You can then assign that dedicated IP to a website.
Usually, a dedicated IP is purchased to be used with an SSL certificate.
Note: a dedicated IP means dedicated. Meaning, if you use it on that one website, its only for that one website (hence, dedicated). If you give it to another website, then its no longer dedicated to a single website and will be considered shared IP.
Let me explain how you can assign it to a website.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)