Last Updated on Friday, 5 October 2012 01:41 Written by Mscott Thursday, 11 October 2012 12:00
Hello and welcome! In today’s article we’ll discuss how to watermark photos in your Dolphin 7.1 website.
To access the watermark settings simply log into your Dolphin admin and select “Watermark” under the “Settings” sub-menu on the left.Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 22 December 2011 08:33 Written by Mscott Saturday, 24 December 2011 12:00
In today’s article, I will show you how to setup your Dolphin 7 site so that it automatically watermarks any photo that are uploaded. This will prevent the un-authorized copying of photos you or your users upload to the site.
We will start by logging into the Dolphin admin menu, then clicking “Watermark” under the “Settings” menu on the left side of the screen.Learn More
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2