Last Updated on Sunday, 29 April 2012 02:34 Written by Carole Bennett Monday, 2 April 2012 12:00
I’ve used shared hosting for years; first for my own site, then for my customers. Recently, I finally decided it was time to upgrade to a VPS (Virtual Private Server), in order to better meet the needs of my clients and my growing business. After much research and deliberation, I decided to move my hosting services to an Arvixe VPSClass-ASP.
There were a few factors that led to my choice of Arvixe as my new hosting provider; among them:
- Whenever I’ve had a question about any aspect of Arvixe hosting, I’ve always been able to reach a live support person, no matter what the time of day or night. That is a huge bonus to me, as my hours, and those of my clients, can vary broadly.
Last Updated on Saturday, 30 April 2011 10:06 Written by Naveed Ashraf Saturday, 30 April 2011 12:54
In case your website usage needs more resources from the server, you have probably been told that it is time for you to upgrade to something that can better fit your needs. At this stage, you have two options: a virtual private server (VPS) or a dedicated server.
So what is VPS and what is a dedicated server?Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 30 January 2011 12:49 Written by Naveed Ashraf Friday, 28 January 2011 03:42
Applied on: WebsitePanel (Windows) Account
The hosting add-ons are resources and corresponding quotas. Hosting resources are a set of services that can be associated with a hosting account.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)