Last Updated on Saturday, 11 May 2013 06:15 Written by Stephanie Brown Wednesday, 15 May 2013 12:00
This article will show you how to enable theater mode when viewing photos in your phpFox website.
You have many options when it comes to viewing photos in your phpFox website, one of these features is Theater Mode. Theater Mode allows your members to view all photos in an album in a popout window for easy viewing without leaving the actual page they are on.
To enable Theater Mode, go to your admincp, and in the search box at the top right type theater. Select the View Photos In Theater Mode Global Setting.Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 26 September 2010 02:32 Written by Arian Jahansouz Sunday, 26 September 2010 02:32
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to quickly manager all of your files with the new file manager in your cPanel. This article will show you how to view files in your browser. Sign into your cPanel. Then go to Files and click File Manager.
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)