Last Updated on Saturday, 18 May 2013 10:44 Written by Stephanie Brown Sunday, 19 May 2013 12:00
This article will show you how to disable the “YouTube related videos” when a YouTube video is shared on your phpFox website.
By default, when a video is shared on your phpFox website via YouTube, YouTube shows related videos at the end of viewing the video. You can disable this related videos with a simple change in the admincp.
Login to your admincp, and type related in the search box in the top right of the admincp. Select the Disable YouTube Related Videos Global Setting.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 27 April 2013 09:39 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Sunday, 28 April 2013 12:00
Uploading videos using the default Files plugin can add some server load, especially if many are uploading videos. In this article I will give you a step by step guide about Simple Kaltura, a light way to upload/embed videos in elgg 1.8
Simple Kaltura is a plugin that has the following features:Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 12 June 2012 02:40 Written by Richi González Friday, 22 June 2012 12:00
A couple of days ago, a user at the forum asked how to limit the amount of videos that can be uploaded in a day; looking at the script I found the tweak was very simple to do, so I am writing an article for all of you that would like to limit the videos to X per day. Tested in Clip-Bucket v2.6.
Difficulty level: Easy
1. Back up upload.php, located in ./*
2. Open upload.phpLearn More
Last Updated on Monday, 28 May 2012 08:04 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Monday, 28 May 2012 12:00
There has been no support for video playback in Elgg for a long time. Hopefully, after Elgg 1.8 came out someone developed a tool that would allow you to do that. In this article, I will give you a step by step guide on how to play videos in Elgg 1.8
1. First we are going to download the Plugin Veeplay here
2. Unzip the plugin and upload it to the mod folder of your Elgg site
3. Sign in as an Administrator and go to the Administration dashboard:
Last Updated on Monday, 21 May 2012 03:49 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Thursday, 24 May 2012 12:00
Many our Elgg users are wondering how they can insert their favorite YouTube videos on their network for other to see either in the Dashboard or in their profile page. For that reason, in this article, I will give a step by step guide on how to publish YouTube videos in your network in Elgg 1.8
1. First, we are going to download the video plugin for Elgg 1.8 from the Elgg community here
2. After downloading it, unzip it and upload the plugin to the mod directory in your Elgg installation
3. Go to your Elgg site and sign in as an Administrator and then Go to the Administration Dashboard
4. Then go to menu “Plugins” look for the plugin ‘videos‘ and activate it.
5. Now you can add YouTube videos. To add a video, go to your Elgg site and in the header menu, hover over the “more” menu and click on Videos:Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)