Last Updated on Sunday, 10 February 2013 08:48 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Monday, 11 February 2013 12:00
Google Drive lets you store any document or file you want. It is a free service with almost unlimited storage. Not only that, Google Drive lets you share any file or document with your friends or everybody in the internet. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how integrate Google Drive with elgg 1.8 so that you can share your Google Drive files in your elgg network.
1. First download the elgg community plugin Google Drive here
2. Now, upload the plugin to the mod folder. If you don’t know how to do that, read this article.
3. Log into elgg as an Admin. Open the Administration Dashboard and go to menu “Configure -> Plugins“:Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 1 February 2013 06:56 Written by Stephanie Brown Sunday, 3 February 2013 12:00
This article will show you how to find the version of phpFox you are running on your website.
When asking for support for your phpFox site, it is important to always note in your request, the version of phpFox that you are running.
To find your phpFox version, select Tools > System Overview.
On the System Overview page, the Core Version is the version of phpFox that your site is running on.
You should now know which version of phpFox your website is running on so that you can note that in any support requests and posts on the forums.Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 24 January 2013 12:00 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Thursday, 24 January 2013 12:00
Keeping your elgg site up to date is very important, because it will keep you protected against any security threat or a bug that could make your elgg network unstable. For that reason in this article I will give a step by step guide on how to add a version checker widget that will show whether your network is up to date or not.
1. The first thing to do is to download the plugin Core Version for elgg 1.8 hereLearn More
Last Updated on Monday, 10 December 2012 06:56 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Monday, 10 December 2012 12:00
In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to change the ASP version in WebsitePanel
1. Log into your WebsitePanel
2. Click on Websites to go to your website properties page:Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 11 November 2012 04:29 Written by TJ Marsh Friday, 16 November 2012 12:00
How to update WordPress: Automatic update
In WordPress 2.7.x you can easily update your application directly from the admin area. When a new version is available, you will see a notification in the WP admin area.
Before you proceed with the upgrade, we strongly advise you to make a backup of your WordPress.Learn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source