Last Updated on Friday, 6 January 2012 09:53 Written by Carole Bennett Sunday, 8 January 2012 12:00
Version control is one of the most excellent features in mojoPortal; not to be confused with the workflow features, but providing some of the same functionality in terms of rolling back content.
First, let’s cover how to activate version control site-wide in mojoPortal:Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)