Last Updated on Thursday, 16 February 2012 09:17 Written by Mscott Thursday, 16 February 2012 12:00
In today’s article, I will show you how to add the “simple messenger” module to your Dolphin 7 based site. Before we begin, we need to install the module. A step by step guide on installing the Dolphin 7 base modules can be found here.
Once we have the module installed, we can access the admin options by clicking “Simple Messenger” under the “Modules” menu on the left side of the admin screen.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)