Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 September 2012 07:11 Written by Richi González Friday, 28 September 2012 12:00
Nobody likes to have users disturbing and molesting other users in our site, therefore, today, I’ll show you how to remove the users that have been reported for misbehaving. Works for the whole Clip-Bucket v2 branch.
Difficulty level: Easy
1. Login to your admin_area (yoursite.tld/admin_area)Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 3 September 2012 12:05 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Friday, 14 September 2012 12:00
In this article I will give a step by step guide on how to send welcome messages to new users in elgg 1.8
1. To greet new users, we will use a tool called Welcome Message for elgg 1.8 You can download it here
2. After downloading the plugin, upload the plugin to the mod folder of your Elgg network to install it. If you don’t know how to do that, please read this article.
3. After that, please sign in as an Administration and go to the Administration Dashboard:Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 2 September 2012 02:04 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Monday, 3 September 2012 12:00
Sometimes when administering elgg, you have to delete users. It is not a problem if you have to delete one user. However when you have to delete several users at once, it becomes really frustrating. For that reason, in this guide I will give you a step by step guide on how to delete several users at once.
1. We are going to use a tool called “Bulk User Admin” This is a plugin developed by an elgg core developer. Download it here
2. After downloading the plugin, upload the plugin to the mod folder of your elgg network to install it.
3. Now, go to your Elgg network and sign in as an Administrator. Then go to the Administration Panel:Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 15 August 2012 01:29 Written by Antonin Wednesday, 15 August 2012 12:00
All they think about is Silex!
Few weeks ago, Silex Labs launched a survey among Silex’s users.
The goal: see what users like in Silex and what is missing?
This kind of survey can help for the software’s development and promotes development in harmony with the community.
In that way, you can clearly visualize your main strengths and your weak points.
Here the items we focused on:Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 9 August 2012 11:36 Written by Jack Yin Friday, 10 August 2012 12:00
In the TomatoCart community, many users face the problem of installing languages packs and templates. In order to let the Arvixe users install the language packs and templates efficiently, TomatoCart is building a specific edition for Arvixe users.
In this specific edition, TomatoCart will pre-install two free templates that are based on the latest stable and security version. The following figure 1 displays the home page of the free TomatoCart game template that is completed for Arvixe.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)