Last Updated on Sunday, 26 August 2012 11:42 Written by Stephanie Brown Sunday, 1 July 2012 12:00
This article focuses on how to manage your site’s user group settings and permissions.
Each user belongs to a user group and each user group has several hundred ways on how to control them. To control user groups we will go over how we can edit “User Group Settings”. By controlling these settings you will be able to control many features you use on your site thus allowing you to create special user groups that you can create promotions or even charge for in order for users to get the rights to use certain features on your site.
To manage user group settings, in your AdminCp, select Users > Manage User Groups
This opens the following screen, with a list of your user groups.
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess