Last Updated on Monday, 4 February 2013 03:20 Written by Stephanie Brown Monday, 11 February 2013 12:00
This article will show you how to allow members in a specific user group to hide their profile from the Browse Member page in the 3.5 version of phpFox.
phpFox released the 1st Beta of version 3.5. This new version has some features that you may want to enable on your site. Keep in mind, that at the time of the writing of this article, phpFox v.3.5 is in its first Beta stage, so it is not recommended that you load it on a live website. Per your phpFox license, you can install phpFox on a live site AND on a development version of your live site in a development or phpfoxdev subfolder or subdomain.Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 23 October 2012 04:04 Written by Stephanie Brown Tuesday, 30 October 2012 12:00
This article will focus on how to add user group icons specific to each of your user groups.
A great way to acknowledge members in different user groups, is to give each user group a unique icon. This icon will show up on the info tab of your user’s profile pages.
The first thing you want to do is find or make icons for each of your user groups. After you have the icons ready, log into your phpFox AdminCP. Select Users > Manage User Groups.Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess