Last Updated on Tuesday, 6 March 2012 03:34 Written by Arian Jahansouz Tuesday, 6 March 2012 03:34
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install Ubercart 3.x on Drupal 7 with a list of some helpful modules. To install Ubercart, you will need to have Drupal on your website already. A guide to installing Drupal on cPanel can be found here.
Once you have installed Drupal, sign in to your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Click File Manager
2) Find and open your Drupal installation folderLearn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 29 January 2012 08:35 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Sunday, 29 January 2012 12:00
In this article, I will give you a step by step guide on how to add useful links on the activity page in Elgg 1.8. Many Arvixe Elgg users contacted me if there was an easy way to change the activity page to add some useful links like on previous versions. Now it is possible with a plugin called Social Dashboard. To install the plugin, follow these steps:
1. First, we are going to download Social Dashboard for Elgg 1.8.
2. After download, install the plugin in your Elgg site. For plugin installation instructions please read this article that explains how to do it.
3. Now, login on your Elgg network as an Admin. Go to the Admin Dashboard. To go there; click on the Administration link on the topbar:Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)