Last Updated on Friday, 8 July 2011 10:44 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Thursday, 23 December 2010 10:10
Every few months Elgg.org releases a new version of Elgg with new with important security enhancements and other features. It is important to upgrade to a new version in order to protect your networks and servers.
In this blog post I am going to walk you through in upgrading Elgg to the latest version.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)