Last Updated on Friday, 24 April 2009 05:32 Written by Mourad Dmeiri Friday, 24 April 2009 05:29
Domain Name Registration
When a domain is first registered, the process is done under a registrar. This means that the registrar claims a domain name for a user on their behalf. This registrar has user interfaces where users can manage all their domains registered through that specific registrar.
Domain Name Transfer
Domain transfer is a process of moving a domain name from one registrar to another. All relevant information and the domain name remain the same. It is only the administration aspects of that domain and the registrar information that will be changed. This is particularly useful when a user has multiple domains and wishes to administer them all under one panel/registrar.
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)