Last Updated on Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:27 Written by Antonin Friday, 30 November 2012 12:00
When you want to use Silex it is important to understand that there is a layer hierarchy. Some layers are called “parent layers” and some are called “children layers”.
We call parent layer, a layer from which one another layer had been created (its children layer).
If you want more details about layers you can look at the article “page creation”.
3 basics things:Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 28 November 2012 07:28 Written by Antonin Wednesday, 28 November 2012 12:00
A Silex publication, whatever kind, is made up of layers and sub-layers (if you know Photoshop and Illustrator for example, it is the same principle).
Each layer has necessarily one sub-layer. You can’t dissociate them.
Last Updated on Friday, 20 July 2012 04:02 Written by Mscott Sunday, 29 July 2012 12:00
Hello and welcome! In today’s article, I’m going to explain the Boonex Dolphin license structure. There are 4 different license tiers, each having its own advantages.
This is the default way Dolphin is installed. Nothing is restricted and you have the freedom to add or change anything on the site EXCEPT the Boonex footer at the bottom of every page.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)