Last Updated on Tuesday, 6 November 2012 08:26 Written by Jack Yin Saturday, 10 November 2012 12:00
reigter_globals is turned on
Some users face the problem as installing the TomatoCart on the host that enable the reigter_globals. This is not a secure PHP configuration and is known to cause issues in TomatoCart.
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess