Last Updated on Thursday, 24 January 2013 11:14 Written by Jack Yin Thursday, 31 January 2013 12:00
TomatoCart has offered two ways for users to translate TomatoCart software into multiple languages. People could either use the Online Translator tool (http://translator.tomatocart.com/), or translate at private store administration panel. TomatoCart Online Translator (hereinafter “TOT” ) serves as a collaborative platform for multiple users to translate into multiple languages. It supports account creation, multiple roles, translating, export and import, help information etc.
Rules to translate or your account will be deactivated or even deleted:Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 3 September 2011 05:29 Written by Mscott Saturday, 10 September 2011 12:00
Hello and welcome! Today, I am going to show you how to change any of the language strings in Dolphin 7. Dolphin utilizes language strings to simplify the translation of your site into any language you desire. In this example, we are going to change the “Copyright 2011 Your Company” in the sites footer to the name of our actual company.Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 February 2011 06:05 Written by Richi González Monday, 31 January 2011 07:20
In this How-to I’ll show you how to add a new language to your Clip-Bucket v2 script.
Difficulty level: EasyLearn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess