Last Updated on Tuesday, 16 April 2013 09:07 Written by Mscott Wednesday, 17 April 2013 12:00
Hello and welcome! In today’s blog, we’re going to talk about the Dolphin 7.1 “Host Tools”, what they are and how to use them. The tools can be accessed in admin by clicking “Host Tools” under “Tools” on the left column menu.
The tools are divided into 4 sections:Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 1 February 2013 06:56 Written by Stephanie Brown Sunday, 3 February 2013 12:00
This article will show you how to find the version of phpFox you are running on your website.
When asking for support for your phpFox site, it is important to always note in your request, the version of phpFox that you are running.
To find your phpFox version, select Tools > System Overview.
On the System Overview page, the Core Version is the version of phpFox that your site is running on.
You should now know which version of phpFox your website is running on so that you can note that in any support requests and posts on the forums.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 4 August 2012 12:12 Written by Mscott Sunday, 5 August 2012 12:00
Hello and welcome! In today’s article, we’re going to talk about the Dolphin “Host Tools,” what they are and how to use them. The tools can be accessed in admin by clicking “Host Tools” under “Tools” on the left column menu.
The tools are divided into 4 sections:
Last Updated on Saturday, 23 June 2012 04:17 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Saturday, 7 July 2012 12:00
In this article, I will give you a step by step guide on how to add a group chat in Elgg 1.8
1. First, we will download a plugin from the Elgg community called Group Chat for Elgg 1.8 (you must have Elgg 1.8 for this) which can be downloaded here Group Chat
2. After downloading the plugin, upload the plugin to the mod folder. If you don’t know how to do that, please read this article
3. Login on your Elgg network as an Administration and go to the Administration Dashboard:Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 12 June 2012 03:07 Written by Arian Jahansouz Wednesday, 13 June 2012 12:00
What exactly is Piwik? Maybe you have seen it while browsing Softaculous or Windows Web App Gallery, but do you know what it does?
What is Piwik?
Piwik is a downloadable, web analytics software package. It provides detailed reports on your website and its visitors, including the search engines and keywords they used, the language they speak, which pages they like, the files they download… and so much more.
Piwik aims to be an open source alternative to Google Analytics.
To learn more about what Piwik offers, check out the list of features page.
How much does Piwik cost?
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2