Last Updated on Friday, 1 February 2013 06:30 Written by TJ Marsh Friday, 1 February 2013 12:00
Maybe you’ve heard that WordPress is a great tool to use as a CMS (Content Management System). Well, that’s right. Developed as a blogging tool, more and more users started to use WordPress as a Content Management System for their website. Today, WordPress is released as a publishing platform, which means it’s even better to use as a CMS. In this article, I want to explain why WordPress is such a good choice to use as a CMS.
1) User friendly CMSLearn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 23 June 2012 04:17 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Saturday, 7 July 2012 12:00
In this article, I will give you a step by step guide on how to add a group chat in Elgg 1.8
1. First, we will download a plugin from the Elgg community called Group Chat for Elgg 1.8 (you must have Elgg 1.8 for this) which can be downloaded here Group Chat
2. After downloading the plugin, upload the plugin to the mod folder. If you don’t know how to do that, please read this article
3. Login on your Elgg network as an Administration and go to the Administration Dashboard:Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 12 June 2012 03:07 Written by Arian Jahansouz Wednesday, 13 June 2012 12:00
What exactly is Piwik? Maybe you have seen it while browsing Softaculous or Windows Web App Gallery, but do you know what it does?
What is Piwik?
Piwik is a downloadable, web analytics software package. It provides detailed reports on your website and its visitors, including the search engines and keywords they used, the language they speak, which pages they like, the files they download… and so much more.
Piwik aims to be an open source alternative to Google Analytics.
To learn more about what Piwik offers, check out the list of features page.
How much does Piwik cost?
Last Updated on Wednesday, 30 May 2012 03:08 Written by Christine Chung Monday, 7 May 2012 03:44
Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC) is an efficient method of driving relevant traffic to your website. It allows your company to advertise to a vast audience and only pay when those who are truly interested in your product click on the link to enter your website. PPC ads can appear above, to the right of, or below the organic search results.
Before you begin, it’s of utmost importance that marketers identify their business goals. Is the sale/purchase the most important aspect of the site or is it persuading a lead? After you identify your goals and establish a game plan of action, go ahead and get started!
Today’s post focuses on Google Adwords and getting started in three easy steps.
Step 1) Create an accountLearn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 1 April 2012 04:14 Written by Arian Jahansouz Saturday, 31 March 2012 10:08
So you were browsing your cPanel and noticed a new set of features. This new third party software bundle is a standard feature that is now integrated into cPanel. At first glance you see FREE Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tools:
This new bundle is brought to you by Attracta and can be a huge help! But what is Attracta? What does it do? And most importantly: how can it help you?Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)