Last Updated on Thursday, 28 March 2013 08:42 Written by Milton Parada Friday, 29 March 2013 12:00
In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to change the display language for the Admin backend and website language
1. Log into Joomla Administration
2. On the top bar menu, click on “Extensions -> Language Manager”:
Last Updated on Thursday, 21 March 2013 09:49 Written by Milton Parada Friday, 22 March 2013 12:00
In this article, we explain how to embed a video in an easy and simple way, without having to set the text filters. Using the extension “Easy Embed Video” can embed videos from various video providers.
1. Download the plugin from joomla.org, here.
2. Login to your site as an administrator, and then install the plugin. If you don’t know, can read this article.
3. After installation, the next step is to activate the plugin.Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 6 March 2013 04:12 Written by Milton Parada Friday, 8 March 2013 12:00
This tutorial is about how web users can share articles with greater ease and speed from buttons, this will help your items have more readers and more presence.
- Download JE Social Share Buttons from joomla.org, here.
- Install the extension. If you do not know how to do that, please read this article.
- After installation, the next step is to activate the plugin.
Last Updated on Monday, 18 February 2013 03:37 Written by Milton Parada Friday, 22 February 2013 12:00
This article is about, how to correctly install plugins in Joomla 3.0, the process is similar to version 2.5, just change the interface. With the use of plugins, we have access to security applications, customization, utilities, mobiles, photos … and many more.
1. Sign into your Joomla site 3.0 as an AdministratorLearn More
Last Updated on Monday, 18 February 2013 04:29 Written by Naveed Ashraf Friday, 22 February 2013 12:00
A reliable and large database usage requirement urges companies to use SQL Server as their database engine. The companies looking for secure, multilevel access, easy integration with windows applications are preferred SQL Server Database. The MS SQL Server is the best option because it is specially designed for enterprise-level usage. It is still comes with new versions mean new addition of enterprise level requirements. If you are a Windows web hosting user, you will find it very best an easy changing option when you convert other rational database into SQL Database. Even if you are using some old version of SQL Server Database at another hosting provider, you can easily transfer all your existing data into other hosting provider easily. If you require Microsoft SQL Server, it is only available for the Windows platform. At arvixe you will find SQL Server 2012 for new hosting accounts while SQL Server 2008 R2 is also available with arvixe.
What should I look for in an SQL Server hosting plan?