Last Updated on Wednesday, 3 April 2013 06:35 Written by Milton Parada Saturday, 6 April 2013 12:00
This section, it´s about how to correctly UNINSTALL plugins from Joomla 2.5, as we remarks the importance in the article of How to install plugins is very important because you can remove the extensions that no longer used, or that are not compatibles and generate errors making a clean and organized control panel.
4 easy steps to follow for uninstall a plugin in Joomla 2.5:Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 1 April 2013 04:52 Written by Milton Parada Tuesday, 2 April 2013 12:00
Joomla used to give you a ‘forgot password’ feature in case you forget it. However, newer versions of Joomla will not give you that feature. For that reason in this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to reset your administrator password in Joomla.
1. Log into your hosting Control Panel and go to File Manager:Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 28 March 2013 08:42 Written by Milton Parada Friday, 29 March 2013 12:00
In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to change the display language for the Admin backend and website language
1. Log into Joomla Administration
2. On the top bar menu, click on “Extensions -> Language Manager”:
Last Updated on Thursday, 21 March 2013 09:49 Written by Milton Parada Friday, 22 March 2013 12:00
In this article, we explain how to embed a video in an easy and simple way, without having to set the text filters. Using the extension “Easy Embed Video” can embed videos from various video providers.
1. Download the plugin from joomla.org, here.
2. Login to your site as an administrator, and then install the plugin. If you don’t know, can read this article.
3. After installation, the next step is to activate the plugin.Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 6 March 2013 04:12 Written by Milton Parada Friday, 8 March 2013 12:00
This tutorial is about how web users can share articles with greater ease and speed from buttons, this will help your items have more readers and more presence.
- Download JE Social Share Buttons from joomla.org, here.
- Install the extension. If you do not know how to do that, please read this article.
- After installation, the next step is to activate the plugin.
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)