Last Updated on Friday, 14 December 2012 12:00 Written by Andrew Cross Friday, 14 December 2012 12:00
Here’s a little tutorial on how to change from the default 32 characters in blog title to a larger value , say 64.
By default , in SE 4.1.4 a blog title can have a maximum of 32 characters , and if a title with more than 32 characters is entered , it will be accepted , but when viewing the blog , the title will be truncated to 32 characters.
To fix this (and also for the forum ) do the following :
Edit this —-Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 17 October 2012 08:41 Written by Carole Bennett Wednesday, 17 October 2012 12:00
When customizing a nopCommerce installation, it may be necessary to add a custom field or title; in order to ensure that you can support that custom field in more than one language, it’s a good idea to add it to your language resources. Here’s how to do that.
1. Log into nopCommerce as an admin, and navigate to the Administration area
2. Click on “Configuration”=>”Languages”, and next to your preferred language (in this case, “English”), click “View String Resources”.
3. Click the “Add New Record” button on the left; enter a value for the resource name, and the title of the link you’re creating as a value.Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 2 October 2012 07:54 Written by Mscott Tuesday, 2 October 2012 12:00
Hello and welcome! In today’s article, we’ll discuss how to change the site title and email in your Dolphin 7.1 website.
To change these two items simply log into your Dolphin admin and select “Basic Settings” under the “Settings” sub-menu on the left.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 3 September 2011 05:28 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Thursday, 8 September 2011 12:00
This article gives a step by step guide on how to set character limits for files and blog titles in Elgg. When it comes to styling your Elgg site, long file or blog titles do not look good. That is why it is necessary to add some type of character limitation to titles. Connect to your website with an FTP Manager and follow these steps:Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 8 July 2011 10:13 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Saturday, 4 December 2010 08:29
So, you installed Elgg and now you want to place an image instead of site name with letters. Well, here is a little guide that will explain how to replace letters for a good looking logo.Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess